Monday, July 24, 2006

Bombay Brasserie @ Pune

This is about a restaurant in Pune on the Dhole Patil Road. The name is Bombay Brasserie. It is my most favourite restaurant in the city. Its a little on the costlier side. However, the service, the food and the ambiance is just terrific.

On a typical weekend nowadays in Pune, all such hotels are over crowded. Even if you get a table to sit after a long queue, the service is often pathetic with long waits for the orders. However, not so at Bombay Brasserie. This being one of the costlier places, it is not so much crowded as the rest, which is why, the service is excellent. The ambiance is also different from most of the other places I have been to. I have not experienced their open-air or the Kabab Factory buffet but I have heard that they are very good as well.

So, the next time you think about eating dinner outside in Pune, this is the place to be.

Cheers,
- Tosh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you introducing us to 'horn ok please', which went on to become my favoritest restaurant ever :) Can't wait to try out bombay brasserie.

--Ashu

Anonymous said...

Bahut paisa kamaa raha hai betaa ..

Zoheb